Joomla 1.5 used to have the TCPDF included inside the installation package.
Sadly in 2.5 there is no such library, so here you can find a Joomla ready-to-install archive.
It's a useful resource for developers: they can install this library when they install their extensions, then it could be updated using Joomla! update stream.
This is a "lite" version, with most used fonts only. If you need more, you can consider downloading the main package from the official site.
New version 6.0.0
IMPORTANT: PHP4 support has been removed starting from this version.
- An error condition in addHtmlLink() method was fixed (bug #799).
- Minor documentation changes.
- The method Rect() was fixed to print borders correctly.
- Adding back some files that were not properly committed on the latest release.
- Duplicated encoding maps was removed from tcpdf_font_data.php.
- Fixing bug on AddTTFFont().
- HTML/CSS font size conversion were improved.
- Bug related to SVG and EPS files on xobjects were fixed.
- Default font path was fixed.
- Return value of addTTFfont() method was fixed.
- A bug related to non-unicode mode was fixed.
- _getFIXED call on tcpdf_fonts.php was fixed.
- Fixed $uni_type call on tcpdf.php.
- Several TCPDF methods and vars were moved to new class files: tcpdf_static.php, tcpdf_colors.php, tcpdf_images.php, tcpdf_font_data.php, tcpdf_fonts.php.
- Files htmlcolors.php, spotcolors.php, unicode_data.php and ecodings_maps.php were removed.
- Barcode classes were renamed and new barcode examples were added.
- Class TCPDF_PARSER was improved.
- Image method was improved.
- objclone fuction was patched to support old imagick extensions.
- tcpdf_parser was improved to support Cross-Reference Streams and large streams.
- Datamatrix class was fixed (a debug echo was removed).
- Bug item #754 "PNG with alpha channel becomes gray scale" was fixed.
- Minor documentation fixes.
- Release notes