Tracktime was created to meet the needs of freelance developers, by a freelance developer.
Are you looking for a tool that tracks down the time you spent on a project?
Wondering if the customer is asking "too much", since you're already over budget?
Can't find your notes about a project or you can't remember were did you save some important files sent by the customer?
With this extension you can keep track of every change made, organize your customers, your projects and their attachments and finally have everything under your control.
If you are looking for something more (for example invoicing, extension repository, customer fronetend access, reports, agenda or remote tracking from you customer site), take a look at our professional version.
To see this extension in action, please visit our demo site: tracktime.fabbricabinaria.it
- Released on:
- Friday, 06 February 2015 00:00
This is a maintenance release, all users are adviced to upgrade.
If you use this extension, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extension Directory
- Choose project customer using a lightbox instead of the dropdown
- [MEDIUM] [PRO] Fixed pagination while sending activity emails
- [MEDIUM] [PRO] Fixed correspondence preview link
- [LOW] [PRO] Image settings for the PDF were ignored
- [LOW] Fixed link to HTTPS sites from the project page
- [LOW] Fixed default order and filter while searching for a customer
- [LOW] Fixed layout issue under IE11