Tracktime was created to meet the needs of freelance developers, by a freelance developer.
Are you looking for a tool that tracks down the time you spent on a project?
Wondering if the customer is asking "too much", since you're already over budget?
Can't find your notes about a project or you can't remember were did you save some important files sent by the customer?
With this extension you can keep track of every change made, organize your customers, your projects and their attachments and finally have everything under your control.
If you are looking for something more (for example invoicing, extension repository, customer fronetend access, reports, agenda or remote tracking from you customer site), take a look at our professional version.
To see this extension in action, please visit our demo site: tracktime.fabbricabinaria.it
- Released on:
- Sunday, 10 August 2014 20:33
This is a maintenance release, all users are adviced to upgrade.
If you receive a blank page after the update, don't worry, it's supposed to happen, your update just went fine, we simply moved our automatic updates from LiveUpdate to Joomla! built-in system.
If you use this extension, please post a rating and a review at the Joomla! Extension Directory
- Release notes
- [PRO] By default show all the events in the agenda
- [PRO] Removed limits to events start/end time
- Use Joomla built-in update system. If you get a white page after the update DON'T WORRY, IT'S EXPECTED TO HAPPEN.
- Added changelog viewer
- Switching from core F-oh-F (FOF) framework to F-zero-F (F0F) framework
- Updated to installation script to the F0F-powered one
- Replaced Joomla database installer with the FOF one
- [MEDIUM] [PRO] Project list was filtered by customer after creating an event in the agenda
- [MEDIUM] [PRO] Fixed "on-the-fly" event creation