Translations

More
05 Dec 2012 15:32 #416 by ZAZAZAZ
Replied by ZAZAZAZ on topic Translations
Please remove Exposure thing. It has to be called Facing anyway. The problem is - nobody in the United States knows where is North, no real estate agent knows where their hundreds of properties are facing. They have compasses on their iPhones, but it will take them a few hours, even consulting neighbors and Google, to figure out what they are facing. Houses are facing 4 different sides of the world anyway. And 90% of Americans are geographically stupid. Not that I want to offend anybody here, but this is an official term used here by Americans to describe themselves.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
05 Dec 2012 16:14 - 05 Dec 2012 16:21 #421 by ZAZAZAZ
One more important thing - there is no Surname in the United States. Only Last Name.

So, the correct format would be First Name (required), Middle Name (optional) Last Name (required)
Last edit: 05 Dec 2012 16:21 by ZAZAZAZ.

More
05 Dec 2012 16:46 - 05 Dec 2012 16:57 #422 by ZAZAZAZ
I have to correct and clarify myself. Ground Floor is for multistory buildings, like Mixed Property.
In my building there are actually 6 Floors. But the last one is called 5-th Floor. More often they do not call that Ground Floor in any way. It's automatically for stores and other businesses.
In small houses though, like 1 Family, 2-3-4 Family houses with 1 to 3-4 floors, without any businesses downstairs they count them like in Europe. 1 2 3 :)
Let me know if in future you will need to translate Domus in Russian. It has a GREAT potential.

(I was playing yesterday with SobiPro, that I used to like, when it was really free Sobi2 for Joomla 1.5, and I had to uninstall it today. Support for free. Even docs are for $. All plugins, everything - for $. Bunch of buttons just don't work with my template. Even to create e Menu for it you have to use External URL. Gallery is not even close to your beauty. Installation and configuration takes days, if you know what u r doing. Otherwise - probably months. That's why I was asking you to remove all real estate fields from Domus and leave it as a separate program for people. It's simple and looks terrific, and respond really fast on the website. People will LOVE you and that modified Domus)
Last edit: 05 Dec 2012 16:57 by ZAZAZAZ.

Time to create page: 0.333 seconds