[SOLVED]Front end Pagination is not working

More
12 Dec 2012 15:44 #462 by ZAZAZAZ
(Can you (PLEASE !!!!) tell me, and only me, and I'll never ever tell anybody, how to make a change to display that pagination, that I now see in each category - in that "Presentation" view of all categories?)
Because since yesterday when I saw that - my life became miserable, I became frustrated and depressed, my moral values declined, I feel deprived and abused, my family life turning wild, I'm loosing my social skills, and even started drinking all by myself. I'm not gonna speak about anxiety attacks and aggressive and insulting language I'm using now about computers and websites - you can imagine. It's disgusting... :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 Dec 2012 18:36 #463 by ZAZAZAZ
Usually when you create New Menu Link to anything in Joomla - all you have to do in Basic Parameters to check Pagination Options - Yes or No.
Is it possible to implement it today? :cheer:

More
12 Dec 2012 19:25 #464 by admin
it's not a simple switch, I have to code the logic too.
before the end of this week I'll release a new version with this feature, too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZAZAZAZ

More
12 Dec 2012 20:12 #466 by ZAZAZAZ
How can I thank you before the end of the week, because I personally think you deserved much more then a little note on Joomla Extensions website. I wish we could drink beer right now, but you don't know my wife.... :(
For real - your program is just number one. U r about to kill all of that garbage SobiPro, AdsManager, and all of those in that category. Just by moving it from ONLY real Estate business to ANY category of business. Your advantage is only one, and only one - simplicity. It's really click and go for Real Estate (well... please correct stuff for American real Estate Market somewhere, probably just by creating different language ini file. We DO NOT have Surnames, we caree more about Year Built and a total Sq ft even on Front Page. 2 1/2 Bathrooms staff I told you about. Price. That's about it. Look at Trulia.
Then... What you are doing with me - I think is just great. We are adopting Domus to ANY market and business type.
Thank you.

More
12 Dec 2012 20:52 - 12 Dec 2012 22:30 #467 by ZAZAZAZ
You know what.... :) After applying some sort of mentality to it - I created a more general Category for all my staff, and then made it a Root Category for everything else.
I owe u a beer.

This solution worked for a few MINUTES, and then all upper links with categories became uncklikable.
I'm going for a beer for a while.... :beer

And finally I had to create a separate module for users, just saying that this is just an adds page, and to click on categories for full search, which sounds a little stupid, well... after a few beers :sick:
Last edit: 12 Dec 2012 22:30 by ZAZAZAZ.

More
15 Dec 2012 18:25 #475 by ZAZAZAZ
Thank you!
I updated, and the issue is resolved.
Can you mark it as SOLVED?
I also submitted a little review on Joomla Extensions website - but I'm not sure if they are going to publish it. It's a little excited, because that's how I feel about your program.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Time to create page: 0.213 seconds