Can't to add any atrribbute or type

More
22 Sep 2012 22:29 #199 by upbc1
I just upgraded joomla to 1.5.26 version, but, unfortunately, nothing was happened again. Pleace, check again my site. Login, password and access page are the same. Now joomla version is 1.5.26, mootools upgrade plugin is enabled (to mootols version 1.2.5).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2012 19:47 #201 by admin
I just tested the version on a fresh 1.5 installation and everything works fine.
I saw that your site uses a lot of plugins, some of them extend the standard javascript prototypes (array, string): try to disable them all and enable one by one, probably there's one conflicting with standard mootools.

More
28 Sep 2012 08:28 #202 by upbc1
Thank You very much for a help. There was a conflict between component J4schema and U24-Lytebox plugin. If somebody has the same problem, must only switch off U24-Lytebox plugin or replaced it by a similar.

More
19 Oct 2012 01:05 #240 by Jack Chan
Hello, First thanks a lot for your great idea ! I'm really close to buy this usefull tool, because nothing does really exist for that kind of enhancement. (but) unfortunately, I experienced exactly the same problem. After installing your comp, and upgrading everything after reading carefully previous users experience, I get the same screen: root folder, and nothing more Joomla, mootools etc...are at the right version level you described. I don't know what to do more. I really spent half a day to try various things.
If you could help, that could be nice :)

Waiting for your suggestions...
Thanks.

More
19 Oct 2012 08:52 #241 by upbc1
In my experience:

1. Version of Joomla must be 1.5.26 or older.
2. Plugin "Mootools upgrage" must be enabled (mootools version must be 1.2.5).
3. In my mind, You must disable FTP in Your Joomla site settings.
4. If You will still having the same problem after execution of previous requirements, try to disable most of all used modules and plugins and enable one by one. Maybe there is a conflict between component J4schema and some using extension.

I had the same problem. There was a conflict between component J4schema and U24-Lytebox plugin.

More
08 Nov 2012 17:16 #270 by RCheesley
Same problem here :) We're upgrading our site soon though!

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds