All projects distriyed after latest upgrade....

More
26 Jun 2013 15:08 #1172 by GammX1
As promissed.. restored my site to the rightbefore backup version to upgrade to 'tracktime 2.1.0...

RESULTS:
- Everything is Ok! under a restored backup running the 'tracktime' earlier 2.0.4 version (projects already booked, are readable again)

>> Your time to say/report something positive! (I'll stay tuned)

Thanks in advance,
Rgrds,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jul 2013 03:44 #1231 by xevedigital
Hi,
I write just to inform that I had realize same issue on my TrackTime. My issue became after a server migration. I needed to install a backup copy (local) and then copy/paste all encrypted data manually for all my projects :(
Anyway this issue had been solved and hope it doesnt happen again in the next releases.

Thank you

More
25 Jul 2013 23:31 #1234 by GammX1
@xevedigital: Still today take care when upgrading 'Tracktime', too (even inside the same server)... I recommend you to take a backup of your site, each time, right before to upgrade 'Tracktime'...Mainly if you have many booked projects!
Cheers & good luck!

More
26 Jul 2013 01:54 #1235 by xevedigital
Thanks GammX1,Sure I will take care on it.
My main problem was that I realized at this bug after some time i did the server migration and also after update TrackTime to its latest release, what means that changing the secret var didnt help me, because on if i use the old key i lost newst entrys and viceversa, and all the backups I took on the new server were not valid to restore it, so i had to install the latest bakcup before migration on my local server and then copy/paste all projects encrypted data. :(

Anyway, I hope it doesnt occur in the future again. This is a good extension at all.

rgds

More
29 Jul 2013 13:00 #1238 by admin
I just found a bug preventing this bug... ;(
I'll create a new version ASAP

More
29 Jul 2013 18:07 #1244 by xevedigital
Sounds good!! Keep it up...

thnks

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds